Merxin launches MRX003: 505j tiotropium generic DPI device
May 24, 2017
Merxin launches MRX003: the industry only 505j tiotropium DPI device available off-the-shelf.
MRX003 is a generic capsule based inhaler for tiotropium DPI. It is the only "off-the-shelf" commercially available "505j" opportunity for tiotropium DPI in the industry.
Dimensions: 6.5x7x2.8 cm
Materials: ABS and SS
- Does MRX003 have the same instructions for use as the originator? YES
- Does MRX003 have the same size and shape factors as the originator? YES
- Does MRX003 have the same airflow as the originator? YES
- Does MRX003 have the same NGI profile as the originator? YES
- Does MRX003 provide an audible feedback like the originator? YES
- Can I customize MRX003 with my brand ID? YES
- Can I file a Tiotropium DPI on in-vitro data only in EU with MRX003? YES*
*you’ll need to get the formulation right though.
For more information: www.merxin.com/products
About Merxin (www.merxin.com): Merxin is a generic medical device company that supplies generic inhalation devices “off the shelf and ready to use”. By supplying standardised off-the-shelf devices, Merxin provides clients with a lower cost and lower risk route to market. The Merxin team has a thorough understanding and long history of medical device and pharmaceutical product development: www.merxin.com.